My ideas for Alienware
1. Bring back big, expensive, over the top Alienware packed with only the best components allowing 3 to 4 way sli or crossfire, dual processors and no cheap or proprietary parts with real liquid cooling or sub temp cooling of the processor/s
2. M18x have nvidia 3d vision screen RBG LED
3. Bring out new Alienware Optx 3d Monitor thats 27-30 inch, with 3dvision2 lightboost tech (with alien fx backlighting thats controllable via command centre).
4. Update Alienware Tact X range so mouse and headset to a choice of wireless and have the headset have true 5.1 sound, and have the keyboard have more lighting zones like the laptops do.
5. Alienware speaker system (dont cheap out, 5.1 or 7.1/7.2 dts with at least 100 watt speakers 200 watt sub/s)
6. Alienware tablet that can be used as a portable gaming montor using geforce grid (cloud gaming).
7. Always update to new hardware as soon as available
8. Desktop CPU's in Laptops
9. Alienware Notebook Cooling Pad
10. Have Alienware Create Macros's for there mice and keyboards for gamers to just load up instead of having to create your own from scratch
11. Have some AlienFX Themes pre done to select.
12. have dell allow all options when customizing desktop/laptop. when selecting certain deals on dell/alienware website some options come un/availble or even when in different country same thing.eg blu ray burner or a certain GPU/CPU etc